Monday, March 30, 2009

Boot Camp

After getting a few of my top priorities sorted out here, where to live, how to pay for where to live and make some new friends, the next priory is health and fitness. Since moving to NYC i have dropped a size due to the simple fact that I walk everywhere, don't eat fast food for lunch everyday, and just act like a grown up which includes making grown up decisions. (aka not partying like I'm still in college). So I signed up for a Boot camp. M-W-F 6:30am-7:30am for 4 weeks. Sounds crazy but I am definitely up for the challenge. Chrissy is my buddy for the program so at least we will have someone to cry to.
I just hope I can walk after the first day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I am very proud of you. I too hope you can walk after the first day!!

B