Tuesday, October 4, 2011

California Dreaming....

So I was home, er in San Diego mostly, over the weekend for Melissa and Matt's Big Day!

It was a beautiful weekend in Cardiff spent with some amazing people. After I landed on Friday at 11am the girls picked me up for some much needed Mexican food before we headed off to get our nails done and hit the rehearsal dinner.




Saturday started pretty early, but we hit the sack around 11pm to be able to handle the long day. We got up at 7am and Melissa's wonderful dad treated us to breakfast at the Encintas Cafe.
We got back, hung out for an hour or so  before the pampering began and enjoyed the day. I loved running around making sure that I didn't miss any of the fun, checking on the boys, the parents and the roof; where the reception was being held.



The ceremony itself was held on the sand at Cardiff Beach at 4pm. It was beautiful!
The wedding party walked down the aisle to the music of 'Don't Stop Believing' and Mr. Bryant gave his beautiful daughter away to 'Under the Rainbow', the cute Hawaiian version. And the happily married couple took their first step to 'Stuck Like Glue'. So cute!!!





The reception was held on the roof at Cardiff by the Sea Lodge, which was rented out entirely for the weekend festivities.


The aftermath....


I left early Sunday morning and took the train from Solana Beach to Union Station to hang out with Mom and Dad for the day.


And I got to see Jefe for a bit too. (That's not her baby.)


I can't believe the wedding has come and gone. We've spent a year planning and talking about it and I'm really sad its over. I'm so happy for The Bryberg's, and wish them nothing but success and tons of babies in the future.
Love you M+M!!!


No comments: