Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving! (part 1)

Thanksgiving this year was quite hectic!
Mom and Dad where in town so there was lots of sight seeing.
We hit up the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade early Thursday morning since it is so close to my place.

 I'm loving the new addition to the parade this year thanks to Mr. Tim Burton.
(Who was at Herald Square with his wife-Helena Bonham Carter and son) 
 My favorite: Hello Kitty!!!
A classic: Kermit the Frog

Dinner was at Joanna's place where we hosted our families with a yummy Turduken (turkey stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken) and lots of side dishes and wine!
 I think it was 18 lbs. Wowsers.
 Turkey is my dad's specialty, so he helped out where he could.
 Happy Turkey Day from the Zukowski's and the Habrat's.
Where's the pepto?



No comments: