Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving! (part 2)

Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, Mom, Dad and I spent in Washington DC. I've been once before for a day and a half, but they haven't been yet and so it was the perfect time to go.
Of course we all loved it and the weather was amazing!

I love DC!

Teddy Roosevelt Memorial



Mom got off the tour bus before Dad and I were finished taking pictures and it was actually the perfect opportunity to finally ditch her. She had a cell phone and $7 in her pocket so it could have been fun to see where she would have wound up, but I guess we are nice and didn't.
AND I'm pretty sure this is my favorite pic ever, I crack up every time I see it.

MOM- "Is this really how tall she was?"
DAD- "Um, I don't think so."
ME- "Idiots."  

I am having a problem with the fact that I am to old to be a flight attendant if this was 1968.

No comments: