Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Thursday!

How did this week go by so fast? I feel like life is just going by so quick! Anyways, this past weekend was quite eventful. On Friday night, Andy Kwas and I had a mini non-date with pizza and 'I Love You, Man', which is hilarious! And after last weeks Polish Happy Hour on Thurs it was straight to bed after the movie. Saturday, Maria and I met up at 10am to hit an animal shelter in Brooklyn to do our good deed for the month and walk some family-less dogs which was quite enjoyable. My dog had diarrhea and Maria's was blind. Good times. It was nice having a little animal, even for only an hour and I am definitely up to do that again. As well as the fact that we walked all over Williamsburg which I hadn't seen yet and was super cute. After wards, we met up with Mona, Andy and Jerry at Krolweski Jadlo for some delicious polish food in Greenpoint and than off to Ikea. I received my tax refund the other day so I was all set to buy a bookshelf to take the place of the stack of books I had in the corner of my room and a comfy "thinking" chair. As if I think, pshhhh. While wandering around looking for a way to get home we stopped at the Fairway Market in Red Hook and while Maria tried to find the water taxi to Brooklyn, I was looking for the MTV Real World Brooklyn House, unfortunately I did not succeed, but Maria did, and we eventually found our way home. When I got in, all of my roommates had friends over and it soon turned into a lil party, and when my bookcase and chair were delivered, all of their drunk selves didn't believe that I could put it all together, yet somehow i did! Who doesn't NEED a guy around? ME! Sunday, Sharon and I found our way to Target in Queens and although we wanted to kill all the rude people that live and shop there, we had a blast, bought some necessities and headed home.
Good Times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys, walking puppies in need! Makes me love my friends even more!!! :)